Properties for Sale
Schooner Bay Landing is a premier community of 172 condo, patio homes with no timeshare or overnight rentals located on the shore of beautiful Table Rock Lake. We have several home styles available each with unique views, some with of Table Rock Lake. Available activities include monthly Bunko game in the Community Center, a variety of social events scheduled throughout the year. All of this is located a short distance from shops, restaurants, grocery stores, banks, the library, churches, golf course and Branson Missouri. Maintenance fees are based on unit size and cover the facilities, amenities and services listed below in addition to contributing the Capital Reserve Fund.
- Clubhouse, full kitchen, television, and pool/ping pong table.
- Outdoor Patio with gas grill and furniture
- Two (2) swimming pools
- Library (with Free Wi-Fi)
- Inside mailroom
- Access to Table Rock Lake
- All landscaping, lawn, tree and property maintenance
- Exterior maintenance of all residences and community buildings:
- Roof repair and replacement
- Deck staining
- Exterior staining
- Gutter cleaning
- Exterior inspections
- Property and Casualty Insurance on all residences, community buildings and amenities against risks of direct physical loss, including fire and extended coverage (excluding unit contents)
- Community owned water system
- The current CCR is available at www.dnr.mo.gov/ccr/MO5036350.pdf
- City sewer
- Road maintenance and street lighting
- Snow removal
- Exterior pest control and extermination
- Trash removal and recycling
- Extended basic cable
- Internet (optional)
- Annual funding of reserves
The current Bylaws and Restatement of Declaration of Condominium that serve as the basis for governance of Schooner Bay Landing Condominiums (SBLCA) were originated, adopted and restatement recorded on November 19, 2002 in the Stone County Records. The bylaws were updated and amended, then recorded in November, 2, 2002. New co-owners of SBLCA are encouraged to obtain copies of 1) Incorporation Papers, 2) Declaration & Bylaws, and 3) House Rules Manual from the office when filling out their initial "SBCLA Census Form" which provides contact information to the Association.
Before you purchase your home please remember, first and foremost, that this is a condominium community including common grounds shared by all. If this is your first experience with condominium living, you should read our Declaration, By-Laws, and, House Rules, as these rules are adhered to for the good of the community and at times may appear to be stringent to a typical homeowner. We have House Rules to protect all owners from annoyance and nuisance caused by improper use of the condominium units and also to protect the reputation and desirability thereof by providing maximum enjoyment of the Condominium. These and other issues such as parking, picking up after your pet, or modifications to your condo, for instance, are all covered under these rules.
Agency: American Family Insurance. (Effective December 31, 2018)
We have 3 types of coverage under our Master Policy - each with its own deductible.
The Master Policy deductibles are:
1) $25,000 for covered losses,other than earthquake, wind/hail.
2) 10% Deductible of Insured Building for Earthquake deductible if buildings were damaged. Actual amount is depending on size of building and number of units in the building.
3) 2% Deductible of Insured Bldg. for Wind/Hail deductible if buildings were damaged depending on the size of the building and number of units.
If you are an owner and wish to place a listing here, please contact the office at: email@example.com or call our office at 417-739-5198